|You have not placed any order yet.|
• The texts are presented in themes and chapters, with each chapter opening with an introductory part, followed by the main content, a summary of vital points and then a concluding exercise for easy assessment of students.
• The texts are presented in a simple language that can be easily understood by students in the JSS.
• The chapters contain a comprehensive treatment of the various topics as stipulated in the curriculum.
• The texts also contain well-illustrated diagrams for easy comprehension of concepts treated in the various chapters.
• The Basic Technology Series affords students the opportunity to be aware of the technological world around them and also to inculcate basic technological skills in them which will help them develop into independent and productive adults.