The books are written in simple and entertaining language for children to make use of their aptitude and hands at Preschool level. They are Mathematics, English, Alphabets, Colouring Books, Telling the Time, Puzzle Book, Creative and Cultural Arts, Number Book, Science Book, Shapes and Opposite, and Social Norms.
All Lantern books now have a Hologram on them. Look out for the Lantern Hologram.
These are serialised and will make your school eligible for future competitors and benefits from Lantern Books
Only make orders on Lantern Books Website and with Lantern Representatives or accredited outlets.
If you are approached by pirates, please report them to us on: 01-8104315 or send us an email to: email@example.com
Join the campaign against piracy, support authors. Shun pirated materials!
1. Piracy is a crime punishable under the Copyright Act.
2. Piracy discourages creativity and destroys the creative inductries - film, book, music.
3. Piracy reduces the revenue available to Government.
4. Piracy negatively affects the social and cultural development of a country.
5. Piracy discourages investment and economic activities
6. Piracy is like a theft and an abuse of rights of authors.
7. Piracy supports other crimes and social vices.
can you please provide solution to book 5 2014 edition of quantitative reason
please what is the value used in multiplying the cells. Thanks
Please is the value used to multiply the cells
How to solve Quantitative reasoning Book 4 exercise 21,test 6 Example A and B